DR. J. RAJESH KUMARMBBS M.D(Internal Medicine Diploma in Health Sciences in Echo Cardiology Training in Diagnostic and Therapeutic Endoscopy
Dr. Rajesh has got indepth knowledge in Internal Medicine and Diabetology, Proficient in quality Assurance (Health Care)- Assessor for NABH Standards, Endoscopy and Echo Cardilogy. He is giving his services from the year 2008 to present as a Physician and Diabetologist prior to this he served as a Family Physician from the year 1997-2005 in Vijay Hospital.
Dr. Rajesh has Attended many conferences, He is a member of many National and International Associations. He contributed in International Conferences, Clinical Presentations and Guest Lectures. He is the Advisory Board Member of many organizations
One day training program on AGA Clinical Congress Of Gastroenteroloy and Hepatology
Training in "Hands on Training in EASIE Animal Model"
"Best Practice Diabetes update course" American Diabetes Association - US
Training in "Diabetes food, Diagnostic Picture Test"
Certificate Program on GERD
Attended one day training program on "Steno Quality Assurance"
Attended premix summit - Insulin Initiation and for optimal patient care
- RSSDI- Research Society for the study of Diabetes in India.
- ADA -American Diabetes Association
- EASD - The Euporean Foundation for the study of Diabetes.
- AACE - American Association Of Clinical Endocrinologists.
1. Attended International Conferences Of American Diabetic Association Dates:
a. June 2010 Orlando - Florida
b. June 2011 San Diego - California
c. June 2013 Chicago
c. June 2015 Boston - Massachusetts
b. June 2016 New Orleans - Louisiana2. Attended International Conferences Of European Association for the Study Of Diabetes
a. October 2009 Vienna - Austria
b. September 2011, Lisbon - Portugal
c. October 2012 Berlin - Germany
d. September 2013 Barcelona - Spain
e.. September 2014 Vienna - Austria
f. September 2015 Stockholm - Sweden.3.Attended International Conferences of International Diabetes Federation
a. World Diabetes Congress December 2011, Dubai, UAE
b. World Diabetes Congress December 2013, Melbourne, Austrila.
4. Attended International Conference Of Euporean Society of Cardiology 2015 Londoon, UK.Clinical Presentations and Guest Lectures:
1. Gestiational Diabetic Management - Chairperson - IMA, Hosur (BIOCON)
2. Guest Lecture - Diabetic Association of Salem, TN
3. Guest Lecture - Diabetic Association Calicut, Kerala(Microlabs)
4. Workshop - ESI Salem
5. Workshop - Lipidology at Cochin, Kerala
6. Lecture on SGLT2 Inhibitor - Hosur.
Advisory Board Member:
3. Nova Nordisk
4. ERS Life Science
6. Astra Zeneca