DR RAM ANIL RAJ MRMBBS
- MBBS :1997-2003 Madras Medical College, TN DR MGR Medical University, Chennai
- MD (Internal Medicine): 2004-2006 Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Education & Research Chandigarh
- DM (Cardiology) : 2009 – 2012 Lakshmipati Singania Institute Of Cardiology, Kanpur
Medical Registration details:
- Karnataka medical council – 97778 dated 19/12/2012.
- Tamil nadu medical council – 72105 dated 20.03.2003.
|DESIGNATION||INSTITUTION||PERIOD (WITH DURATION|
|JUNIOR RESIDENT, INTERNAL MEDICINE||PGIMER, CHANDIGARH||01.01.2004 TO 31.12.2006 THREE YEARS|
|SENIOR RESIDENT, INTERNAL MEDICINE||PGIMER, CHANDIGARH||15.01.2007 TO 21.04.2007 THREE MONTHS|
|DUTY MEDICAL OFFICER||SRI JEYA DEVA INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY, BENGALURU||23.08.2007 TO 31.10.2007 01.08.2008 TO 31.10.2008 SIX MONTHS|
|SENIOR RESIDENT, CARDIOLOGY||LAKSHMIPATI INSTITUTE OF CARDIOLOGY, KANPUR||01.08.2009 TO 31.07.2012 THREE YEARS|
|CONSULTANT INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST||APOLLO HOSPITALS, BENGALURU||03.12.2012 TO 15.11.2016 4 YEARS|
|SENIOR INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST||BGS GLOBAL HOSPITALS, BENGALURU||16.11.2016 TO 15.09.2018 1 ¾ YEAR|
|SENIOR INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGIST||BHAGWAN MAHAVEER JAIN HOSPITAL, BENGALURU||16.11.2016 TO 15.09.2018 1 ¾ YEAR|
|ASSITANT PROFESSOR OF CARDIOLOGY||RAJARAJESWARI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL BENGALURU||01.04.2013 TO 04.08.2016 3 ¼ YEARS|
|ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR OF CARDIOLOGY||RAJARAJESARI MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL BENGALUR||05.08.2016 TO TILL DATE 2 YEARS|
Area of interest:
- 1. Complex coronary angioplasty (left main, bifurcation, CTOs), Primary angioplasty
- 2. Heart failure management including device therapy - CRT, LVADs and heart transplant
Member of :
- 1. Cardiological society of India
- 2. Indian society of electrocardiography
- 3. Indian society of echocardiography
1. A Study of Myocardial dysfunction and its risk factors in patients of CKD in India. Poster presentation at Asian Forum for CKD initiative 2007, Hamamatsu, Japan.
2. Incidence of atrial fibrillation in the patients with acute coronary syndrome and its association with metabolic syndrome and its components. Abstract presented in CSI UP chapter, BAREILLY, 2011.
3. Mean platelet volume in patients with metabolic syndrome and its relationship with coronary artery disease. Abstract presented in CSI, MUMBAI, 2011.
4. Strain rate imaging in patients with metabolic syndrome. Poster presented in CSI, MUMBAI, 2011.
5. Case presentation in CSICON 2014 – Primary Angioplasty of Unprotected Left Main in an Octogenarian with cardiogenic shock – a case report.
6. Correlation of mean platelet volume in patients with Cardiac syndrome X in Indian population. JEMDS 2016.
Profile of Dr Ram Anil Raj
He is a young and energetic cardiologist interested in giving utmost care to critical cardiac patients.
He did his medical schooling from prestigious Madras medical college (MBBS - 1997-2003) and Post graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (MD (Internal Medicine) 2004-2006) (PGIMER, Chandigarh). He then acquired his cardiology training (DM – 2009-2012) (both basic & invasive) from Lakshmi Pati Singania Institute of Cardiology, Kanpur, one of the oldest centre for cardiology training in India. He was meritorious throughout his medical education programme with active participation in CMEs as well as teaching juniors.
He is always interested in teaching younger generation of medicos and creating awareness programs to general population. He is well versed in performing routine angiogram (radial, femoral), elective angioplasties, and emergency angioplasties (Primary PCIs) and pacing therapy. He is well trained in doing complex coronary angioplasties, and special interest in advanced heart failure therapy including assist devices, and heart transplant.