DR.SRIDHAR.V.M.D.S (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- To provide services related to oral and maxillofacial surgery to the best of my capabilities, skills and knowledge.
Education And Clinical Experience
|2006 – 2009||M.D.S (Oral and maxillofacial surgery) Amrith Education and Cultural Society, Maaruti College of Dental Science and Research centre .Bangalore|
|2002-2003||Internship, Vokkaligara sangha dental college and Hospital,Bangalore|
|1998 – 2002||B.D.S,Vokkaligara sangha dental college and Hospital,Bangalore.|
2007-2009 : Clinical evaluation of perioperative use of 0.2% chlorhexidine mouthrinse in prevention of alveolar osteitis after impacted mandibular third molar extraction. Submitted to the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, India in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Master of Dental Surgery in the specialty of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
Scientific Oral presentations
- Dental management of cardiovascular disease patients at 35th Karnataka State & 3rd Inter State Dental Conference - Bangalore, Karnataka, India. 2006.
- Scar revision –an optimal approach at 12th Midterm National Conference of AOMSI 2008, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Cosmetic use of botulinum toxin in the maxillofacial region : A case report- The Internet journal of Aesthetic and Antiaging Medicine. 2011 Vol.2, No.2.
- Evaluation of perioperative use of 0.2% chlorhexidine mouthrinse for the prevention of alveolar osteitis after the extraction of impacted mandibular third molar – journal of maxillofacial and oral surgery.Vol.10, No.2, June 2011,101-111.
- Preventing infective endocarditis : Guidelines for dentists – JIDA, Vol. 5, No.4, April 2011
- A Study On Dentigerous Cystic Changes With Radiographically Normal Impacted Third Molar – accepted in journal of maxillofacial and oral surgery.
- Letter to editor in response to an article - J. Maxillofac. Oral Surg. (Oct-Dec 2011) 10(4):367.
Teaching Cum Clinical Experience
- Active interest in teaching junior colleagues and dental students.
- Was involved in the teaching of undergraduate students during postgraduate training.
- Took regular classes on basic Maxillofacial Surgery topics using overhead transparencies and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Worked as a junior lecturer for one year in Kotiwal dental college in Moradabad.
- Worked As A Senior Lecturer In Rural Dental College, Loni, Maharashtra For One Year & Six Months
Areas Of Specialisation
Successfully treated large number of mandibular fractures,fractures of maxilla,panfacial fractures which involves submental intubation.
Cysts And Tumors
treated various cysts of mandible and maxilla(related to both hard and soft tissues)
Benign And Malignant Tumours Of Oral And Maxillofacial Region.